Welcome to our Computing Club page.
Here you will find links to websites we use during the club and examples of the work we have completed.
- Mouse Control Practise- http://www.drawastickman.com/episode1
- Minecraft Computer Programming- https://studio.code.org/s/hero/stage/1/puzzle/1
- Be a designer and programmer. Use your creativity and imagination to bring the Google logo to life using code. Make the letters dance, tell a story or create a game- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/177224273/
- Animate a character and code it to fly using Scratch- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/?tip_bar=fly&utm_source=codeorg
- Explore the enchanted forest to capture monsters and learn how to program them by completing coding puzzles. Collect, code, and evolve all the unique monsters. Devise strategies based on your monsters' abilities so they can battle in the multiplayer arena. Whose code will win?- https://www.tynker.com/courses/code-monsters/map
- Pirate Plunder takes place in an engaging 3D environment in which students help our pirate captain to reach his treasure by dragging and dropping visual blocks to write code. Students climb, fight, collect, and walk their way through challenges of increasing complexity while learning to create efficient code with loops and write intelligent behaviour with conditions- https://cospaces.io/edu/hour-of-code/pirate-plunder/
- Use drag-and-drop programming to make your own Flappy Bird game, and customize it to look different (Flappy Shark, Flappy Santa, whatever)- https://studio.code.org/flappy/1